.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dachsy Sweater

Yesterday I get a card in the mail from my sister - - correction, a card from my sister's 8 week old dachshund puppy named "Foxy"! Inside the card is this magazine clipping showing a dachsy wearing this knitted sweater, and " Hint, hint........." written next to it. Am I able to resist this sweet thing? Absolutely not! This sweater is so cute - - and PINK! Okay, sis, I mean Foxy, your wish is granted.

So today I'm browsing www.austin360.com to try and find directions to one of our libraries, and on the opening page I see "1st Annual Bow Wow Festival and Wiener Dog Race". that 's taking place tomorrow! Can you believe the coincidence? Everything is turning up wieners! If I start knitting for "Foxy", I think that makes me eligible to join "Purling Puppy". Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home