Slow Progress
Okay, progress is slow on the Fusion Scarf and the Bonnet & Bootie set, but there is progress. I've started one bootie - - the sole is finished, now on to the instep. I should finish by tomorrow. Yesterday I helped out at "Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe", the newest yarn shop here in town. The grand opening will be mid-March, so there was plenty to do. I was like a child in a candy store! We oohed and aahhed over all of the beautiful yarn. As I placed each ball on the display unit, visions of projects danced in my head! "Plush", "Blossom", "Squiggle" and "Fizz", on "Aurora 8", and "Softy" and "Suede".......... "my bank account is in sooo much trouble!!"





2 Comments:
Okay, so where is this place? Say, Judy, do you really go to the Meet-ups? I have thought about it for a while, but since I didn't know anyone, I have hesitated.
Hi Judy,
thanks for visiting my blog! I have the sock patterns written in English _without_ heel instructions (don’t have time to figure out them in English right now). :-) If you can cope without heels, I’d be happy to e-mail the instructions to you if you just let me know your e-mail address!
Post a Comment
<< Home