.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 07, 2005

A New Banner

I am so excited, because any day now I should receive a customized banner for my web page from Moonarts.com! I didn't get much knitting done this weekend - - the super bowl party was at my house!

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,
I live right outside Austin. I was just wondering about your new banner, which I like very much. Can you tell me a bit about the folks that designed it for you? I need one and didn't know where to turn.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Hi Julia, a great gal named "Missa" did the banner for me. E-mail her at Moonarts.com. FYI: have you heard of the new yarn store opening in a few weeks in Cedar Park? It will be called Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe!! Good luck with your new banner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home